This feature was designed to work along with the Demand Spike function, assisting you in creating your flushing sequence.
If you are a Premium user, you can activate the flushing theme by:
- Clicking on the Flushing theme button
- Switching ON the toggle in the panel
Once activated, you’ll be able to see information about:
- Pipes with optimal and non-optimal velocities
- Discoloration risk
Optimal, non-optimal velocities & discoloration risk
If the selected pipes are running between 1.5 m/s and 3 m/s, Qatium will consider them optimal for flushing and we’ll highlight them on the map. If not, the pipes won’t be highlighted and the panel will indicate there are non-optimal velocities for flushing.
Qatium will also analyze and compare flows and velocities to find discoloration issues and show the affected pipes in orange. This indicator only appears when:
- The flow direction is reversed and the current velocity is >= 0.1m/s
- There is a large increase in velocity