Qatium works on any device with a screen and an up-to-date browser. That includes smartphones, tablets, and computers. But it’s recommended that you use the biggest screen and most powerful CPU available.
You can still use the App on older, less powerful devices, but our recommended hardware specifications are any device from 2020 onwards with a 3GHz CPU, 8 GB of RAM, and a network connection of 10 Mbps.
If you are still experiencing some problems, it might be due to the following:
- Complexity of your network: the more assets in your network, the harder it becomes to run the calculations.
- Background tasks: operative system automatic maintenance, other demanding apps, etc.
- Number of tabs in your browser
- Quality of your Internet connection
- Possible hardware bottlenecks