Creating a workspace allows you to share a common place with your colleagues, collaborators, or stakeholders to visualize the networks, run simulations, and share strategies.
If you are a Premium user, you can easily create one by following these steps:
- Click on the workspace name to display the menu
- Select the Create workspace option
- Enter a name for your workspace
- Click on Create workspace
And voilà! Your workspace will be created and ready to go.
At that moment, you’ll have an Owner role as you are the workspace owner, and you’ll be able to rename it, delete it, add members, change users’ roles, and share the Networks within your workspace with other colleagues.
If you want to rename the workspace you’ve created you just have to:
- Click on “Manage workspace”
- Write down the new name in the text bar
- Press enter or click on the check mark
Roles are defined by the creator of the workspace and can be modified at any time directly from the Manage Workspace button.
Users need to be registered on Qatium before you can add them to a shared workspace.